To make the flower from fabric, tear (yes, tear. Don't cut.) a 1" by 8" piece of fabric. Using a piece of matching thread, make a few stitches down the long side of the fabric. When you get to the end, push all of the fabric together and form a tight circle. You may need to back-stitch to get it nice and tight. Then, sew the two ends together to make a fluid circle. For the centers, I used a cute little button and some artificial stamens that I found at Hobby Lobby. Simply put the stamens through the button holes, poke through the center of the flower, twist, and wrap in floral ribbon. If you like, look a piece of floral wire through the folded stamens' ends.
The total cost for about 150 of these flowers will only be around $15.00. Luckily, I did hit a sale and only spent $1.00 on the "dirty" fabric (that wasn't really dirty), and $3.50 for two different kinds of rick rack ribbon. The tube of buttons I found was $2.50 and the stamens were $1.29. I also had to buy some floral tape, which was $1.29 for two rolls. Some floral wire stems still need to be attached, but I forgot them while I was there last.
While these may take me the next year to make, it will totally be worth it to have a unique and ever-lasting bouquet for not only me, but also my bridesmaids. And not to mention, they're simply adorable!