October 26, 2011

"No Make-up" Makeup


Many people are always looking for that "natural" look. The look where you are wearing make-up to feel human, but only so to enhance your natural features rather than to turn you into someone else. This doesn't mean that those who enjoy wearing colorful eyeshadows and disguising themselves, but, I personally can't pull off (don't know how) colorful looks.

After I had bought my Naked Palette by Urban Decay, I began researching the hundreds of possibities. It wasn't long before I found this look that is now my every day go-to. It took me about twenty minutes to do for the video, but, on an average morning I can get it done in ten. After you've watched the video above, you can see the products that I used listed below. I hope you enjoy and I always love seeing your make-up looks! Especially the possibilities that you can come up with using the Naked Palette!

  • Nobody's Perfect Concealer Palette by Hard Candy (Wal-mart exclusive)
  • Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller (Most drug stores)
  • Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer by Hard Candy (Wal-mart exclusive)
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion (Ulta, Sephora, etc.)
  • Revlon Colorstay Foundation for Combination/Oily Skin in 300 Golden Beige applied with a make-up wedge (Drugstores)
  • Urban Decay Razor Sharp Ultra Definition Finishing Powder (Ulta, Sephora, etc.)
  • Tarte Mineral Bronzer in Park Avenue Princess applied with the Coastal Scents angled kabuki brush (Ulta, Sephora, etc.) (Coastalscents.com)
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay Long-wear Blush in Natural Beauty (Ulta, Sephora, etc.)
  • Naked Palette by Urban Decay (Shadows used: Dark Horse, Smog, & Virgin) applied with a Coastal Scents fluffy brush and pencil brush (Ulta, Sephora, etc.) (CoastalScents.com)
  • Milani Liquif'Eye Metallic Eye Liner Pencil in 05 Brown (Walgreens, CVS)
  • Bad Gal Lash mascara by Benefit in Black (Ulta, Sephora, etc.)
  • MAC eyeshadow single in Handwritten applied with an angled eyeliner brush (MAC Counters)
  • Tarte LipSurgence Natural Lip Tint in Moody (Ulta, Sephora, etc.)
  • NYX Gloss in 13 Peach (Sephora, NYXcosmetics.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment